Play is a practical and inspiring book for all parents who want to support their child’s development in a fun and pressure free way. Written by a child development expert and play psychologist, it’s packed with activities and insights to help parents support their child through the critical first five years of life.
· Why babies love peekaboo and how to promote attachment through laughter
· What toys to buy and what games to play at each developmental stage and why
· How to use musical play to lay the foundations for learning languages and maths
· Ways to manage sibling rivalry, tantrums, ADHD and fussiness through games
· Activities to increase mobility, creativity, confidence, cognitive and social skills
Giving the confidence back to parents, and showing them that the tools they need are already at their fingertips.