Featuring 5 activity modes relating to colours, numbers (1 to 5), letters (a to e), the Brown Family and objects from Paddington’s world. Fun graphics with a light up Paddington to help the child navigate and answer different questions and challenges.
* 5 games to encourage learning about colours, numbers, shapes & letters.
* Paddington lights up when he asks questions.
* Hear greetings from members of the Brown household.
What our testers said
“Dinosaur go Roar.” – Boy aged 2
“Paddington is talking to me!” – Boy aged 3
What our experts think
The interactive Paddington Learning Suitcase is great for encouraging little ones’ listening and attention skills as well as helping them to learn letters, numbers and colours.
The familiar and realistic design and voice was really engaging to our testers, particularly those who were already fans of Paddington! Once shown how it worked, the children were able to navigate the games themselves and the suitcase shape was a lovely size and weight for little hands.
Answering the questions asked by Paddington helps with building confidence in communication and speech and there was a sense of achievement when little ones got them right.
– Develops colour, letter and number recognition
– Encourages listening and attention
– Helps to build communication and speech skills